Extend the life of your bar soaps with our natural Bamboo Soap Dish!
- FINE CRAFTSMANSHIP: The bar soap holder is made of 100% natural bamboo, which is sturdy and durable. The soap tray surface is finely polished with a raised edge to prevent soap from slipping off.
- SAFE: Coated with a waterproof layer to prevent mildew and mold.
- ECO-FRIENDLY: Bamboo is fast growing, renewable, absorbs large amounts of CO2 and produces more oxygen than other plants. Unlike trees, bamboo forests can rejuvenate themselves in 3 to 5 Years and thrive without the need to use pesticides.
- KEEP BAR SOAP DRY: Smooth sloped design facilitates the drainage and ventilation of the soap, keeps the soap dry, prevents the soap from softening, and prolongs the life of the soap.
Bamboo Soap Dish
1. Don’t let it sit in a puddle of water, otherwise it will start absorbing the moist and get damaged.
2. Every few days, gently rinse it with water and thoroughly dry with a cotton cloth, to get rid of extra soap or shampoo residues.
3. As bamboo is a natural type of wood, it benefits from occasional oiling such as light olive oil or sunflower oil, to restore its natural colour and health.
4. Always clean your wooden soap dish with soft towels or cloths, and avoid abrasive sponges.
5. Although bamboo is naturally antibacterial, it’s always a good idea to disinfect your bamboo soap dish periodically using a cloth soaked with white vinegar and water.