One of only a few oils with the ability to penetrate into the hair shaft, virgin coconut oil can also be used to help treat dry, damaged hair as well as flaky, itchy scalp. The anti-microbial properties of virgin coconut oil means that it is frequently used as a natural alternative to medicated dandruff treatments.
Our pure, cold-pressed virgin coconut oil comes packed in a travel-friendly glass bottle with drip control, making it easy to use straight from the bottle. If your virgin coconut oil solidifies due to a temperature change, place it in a cup of hot water for a few minutes to liquefy. A stable oil, it can alternate between solid and liquid without any damage to its nutritional properties.
The star ingredient of Biconi's capsule collection is Noni Fruit Enzyme, harvested right from the founder's noni tree farm in Malaysia. This family-run business began when they discovered the power of the fruit's healing properties which was used to restore a family member's ailing health. The noni fruit is farmed for its high antioxidant properties which help to revitalise the health of our cells, not only on the skin but also on our hair and scalp. As much as possible, Biconi source their ingredients locally and make their products by hand in small batches for maximum potency. All their products are free from harsh chemicals, vegan-friendly and cruelty-free.
Biconi - Virgin Coconut Oil
- Packed with anti-inflammatory properties to help soothe inflamed, itchy skin caused by eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis
- Intensively moisturising, making it suitable for dry or damaged skin
- One of only a few oils that can penetrate into the hair shaft, to moisturise damaged hair from the inside out
- Frequently used as a natural dandruff treatment due to its anti-microbial properties
- Used as a traditional remedy against hair loss, greying hair and split ends