The rosemary used to create this energising oil is grown in Bosnia and Herzegovina is certified organic. The aroma is strong, fresh, herbaceous, sweet and slightly medicinal. This specific rosemary (Rosemary ct camphor) is great for pain and muscle ache, especially when associated with a cold or flu. Its aroma is refreshing and uplifting which makes it a great oil to diffuse in the morning. Rosemary is also known for clearing the head; improving memory and helping you increase your focus and concentration.
Botanical Name: Rosmarinus officinalis ct camphor
About My Pure Earth:
My Pure Earth works directly with small farmers around the globe to bring 100% pure, organically and ethically produced essential oils to Singapore. All oils are chemical, pesticide and palm-oil free, and of the highest and purest grade available. Through its platform, My Pure Earth aims to help consumers shift to a natural lifestyle using essential oils to reduce toxins in the home, DIY their own products, and improve their wellbeing while looking after the planet.
My Pure Earth - Rosemary Essential Oil, 10ml
Rosemary Essential Oil blends well with: Bergamot, clary sage, eucalyptus, frankincense, geranium, grapefruit, lavender, lemon, peppermint and tea tree.
- This is a fantastic oil to diffuse while you are working or studying to help you focus.
- Rub 1-2 drops on the bottom of your feet or stomach to help digestion.
- Diffuse rosemary, or apply topically to help reduce tension, stress and fatigue.
- Add a single drop of rosemary essential oil to the hands, rub together, and cup over the mouth and nose to flood the senses for up to a minute, in order to help alleviate the nerves.
- Add 12 drops to 1 cup (235ml) of your shampoo to help promote healthy hair growth.