The Small Swag is perfect for smaller vegetables such as grapes, several bunches of herbs, lettuce, cucumbers, tomatoes etc. Width: 37cm X Height: 38cm (opened up and including flap height) 37cm x 24cm not including the flap.
The Large Swag is perfect to store a large variety of fruit, veggies and leafy greens of any size.
Width: 42cm x Height:52cm (opened up and including flap height) 42cm x 38cm not including the flap. You can have a combination of fruits, veggies and leafy greens all in one Swag.
The Swag not only saves you money – it saves time. Less rummaging through your fridge and fewer trips to the shops! Our lightweight produce bags are also great to use within your Swags in order to keep loose things like snow peas or loose-leaf spinach contained.
*Colours will be sent at random.
About The Swag:
The Swag is a fruit and vegetable storage bag that is designed to keep produce fresh for so much longer! The Swag is unique because it can be used wet or dry, in or out of the refrigerator. It eliminates the need for chemical-laden plastic storage bags, is machine washable and designed to last years.
The patented designed Swag is made of three unique layers of 100% natural unseeded, unbleached cotton materials. The Swag is going to be housing your food, so it's important that you can trust that it's non-toxic and non-allergenic.
The Swag Bag - (Produce Bag)
- Swags Love to be machine washed in cold water
- Colour coded trim so you know what’s in each Swag
- Made from several unique layers of 100% unbleached, unseeded cotton
- Patented (US Patent No. 10,179,687 Australian Patent No. 2015221423 South African Patent No 2016/06336, European Patent No. 3107829 International Patents Pending)
- 100% compostable (excluding care label)
- Ethically and fair-trade produce (SEDEX)
- ‘How to Use’ Information booklet is rolled into each single Swag
- A dollar portion of each product sold or given away is donated to Destiny Rescue
Machine wash before use. Dampen Swags under the tap and wring out excess water. Pack fruit, veggies and leafy greens into your Swags and place in the crisper of the fridge. BOOM! TWO Weeks or more of freshness (on average).
Every two-three weeks, turn inside out, empty crumbs and cold machine wash preferably with plant-based washing powder. Dry in full sun if possible.